Thursday, December 6, 2007

Everything in Changing!

Being in College is hard. Had because every 16 weeks your life changes. Right n ow I am in the middle of "Dead Week", or the week before finals. Next week is finals. These are about the lease "normal" weeks of the entire semester! How am I suppose to create a routine, become more disciplined, and get a handle on procrastination when everything is changing!!!

This morning is a perfect example. Thursdays are weird days in my life. Normally S has class at 10:30 then work at noon. This means he normally leaves at 9:30 or so. Well today he had no 10:30 class so he was just at home till he was ready to head to work. Great- he is NOT in my routine yet! He wanted to watch an episode of Heros since we didn't watch one last night. My plan was to shower, eat breakfast, work on my theater paper then head to campus to finish the intro papers before there 3:30 due date! No such luck on my plan.

We ended up watching 2 episodes of Heros while HE ate breakfast. When he finally decided to get ready for work did I get around to making me some waffles. One he left I showered (yeah for me!), started a load of laundry (check on morning goal), and unloaded the dryer. I did fold the towels in the laundry, but nothing else. The rest of the clothes are still on the unmade bed.

Then I headed to campus. I had that overwhelming feeling to attempt to skip lunch so I wouldn't have to eat alone, but I popped into Taco Bueno and picked up my *famous* bean and cheese burrito, hold the chili sauce, plus rice (we are vegetarians). Very proud of myself I put the burrito in my backpack vowing not to eat it until I was hungry. I rode the bus to my building because it is frigged cold outside!

I finished the papers in about an hour and a half (yeah!). I printed them off and stuck them in my management book to keep them pretty.

I then waisted the 2 hours remaining before class by chatting with one of my teacher, eating my burrito and a cookie I got out of my department office.

I think my plan from now on out is
  1. Sit through this class (don't worry, I brought my Sudoku book!)
  2. Go over to B's house and work on theater paper
  3. Around 5:30 head over to the bike shop and get ready for the Christmas Parade!
  4. Then go home and finish theater paper and watch Heros!!!

No comments: