Friday, December 7, 2007

One down, Three To Go

Moments ago I completed my first final of the semester. I am relieved it is over, but feel very guilty that I did not devote enough time to studying for that class. On the good side I did get my theater paper finished and turned in at 10:30. I am actually proud of my paper considering I started it at 9pm, worked on it till midnight, then got up at 8 to finished it by 9:30 to come to campus and print it off. It is a little fluffy with lots of elaborate descriptive words, but for some reason I felt it needed to be that way. I just hope that all my sucking up in that class lends me to an A. I have to final for theater a week from today- my last final.

What do I have left to do for this semester?
  1. Management final on Tuesday
    1. need to read the 4 chapters
    2. finish vocab note cards
    3. complete, print out and study the online quizzes for each chapter
  2. Post-internship
    1. schedule and attend end of course meeting withe professor (i.e. 30 min of being trapped with the most miserable person ever!)
  3. Intro to Grad Studies due Thursday by 5pm
    1. Complete take home test
      1. go to the library and find required book
  4. Theater Final on Friday
    1. flesh out review sheet
    2. attend review session Thursday night
As far as the rest of life goes I have been working on a grocery list (need to add cereal). I still need to go to the bank and set up a savings account and work on cleaning the house more. S washed his work out clothes last night so that was nice not to have to laundry while working on my paper.

We have both been feeling under the weather so I think we might just hole up in bed for a while and escape this dreary wet weather for the rest of the afternoon. Ice Cream would be a good addition to that scenario, but then again- I am addicted!

To Do List for this afternoon
  1. Relax and Feel Better!!!!
Why do winter weather, getting sick, and naps go together really well. Kinda a formula for more procrastination if you ask me!

No comments: