Monday, December 31, 2007

Weekly Accomplishments

This week I actually accomplished things! I am so proud of myself! On Thursday I went grocery shopping with my Sister in-law and bought a bunch of staples that I have been needing to stock up on. I had a list, but didn't take any coupons. Honestly, nothing really had coupons and then only impulses were 2 tubs of sprinkles for $0.60 each. I also stayed withing my $50 weekly budget and S is on board to help me keep on track! Yeah!

S and I spent all day Friday cleaning our entire house! I was amazing! My in-laws still had our dogs from our Christmas trip and were bringing them back Friday night so we used the dog-free time to super clean! S was so great- he asked me where things when, put a hook in the wall for my bike to hang up and even organized the entertainment center and vacuumed the living room. To make things even better he made the bed with out me asking for most of the last few days!

C-dog actuality got a bath! S bathed her Friday night when she came home. It seems that she may have brought fleas home from her grandma's house (yeah). So step one was bathing her- no I have to begin the vacuum and spray process of every single cloth area of our house. Unfortunately this is not the first time we have had this problem!

Well I must now get ready for our New Years Eve trip! Yeah for packing and cleaning!

Happy New Years!!!

No comments: