Friday, December 21, 2007

Lists of Lists

My original name for this blog was going to be Lists of Lists, but that was taken. One of my ideas was to just blog lists. I think this is going to become a main feature of the blog for a while- along with updates on the progress of procrastination and daily antidotes. I have finally recovered from finals and began to work out again (more on that later) and just feel back to normal.

So her is my current list!

Things I want to do SOON
  1. Actually clean the house
  2. Clean out the truck
  3. Change oil and filter on Rodeo
  4. Finish wrapping Christmas presents
  5. Start going through the 9 boxes of stuff in the extra room
  6. Find a good vegan brownie recipe (on failed attempt down)
  7. Try and make homemade dog treats
  8. Master "Fantasy Fudge" (recipe found on Jet-Puff Marshmallow Cream jar)
Well tomorrow is going to be a crazy day getting ready for travel on Sunday, but I think with a good list and something yummy baking in the oven I will do good. I am really hoping to impress my family with the dog treats so we will see how that goes. I even bought a little heart cookie cutter for $0.36 at Hobby Lobby today! I am pretty excited!!!

No comments: